Whenever I hear the word "Baby Whale", it's not a whale that I first of. I think of Chico Garcia - 1/3 of the amazing morning radio show trio who host The Morning Rush (TMR).
My friend Bernie and I even made them cupcakes several months back. Remember the tutorial I made for DJ themed cupcake topper? The cupcakes are actually for Chico, Del and Gino.
And so for today, I thought of showing you how to make the fondant baby whales because hands down, they're absolutely the cutest! I am sure you totally agree :)
Baby Whale Fondant Tutorial
What we need:
Fondant in blue, while and black
Small round fondant cutter
Small ball tool
Water and brush to paste things togetherHere's How:
(1) Roll blue fondant into a ball
(2) Press down one side and shape into a small whale tail
(3) Press the tail inward using the small round fondant cutter
(4) Press the tail flat.
(5) Get some small white fondant into a long tear shape and roll it inwards and paste into the baby whale's head. Using the fondant cutter, press a smile into the cute one.
(6) Add some eye details using the ball tool and the black fondant.